Saturday, April 12, 2014

april.


March goals were mostly a success & here we are in April already. Wow.

(totally thought I posted this already...so to my credit I have been working on these)

1. Time to revamp my resume and start applying for jobs post graduation just four weeks away!
2. Take the National Counselor Exam (April 13th)
3. More time outdoors.
4. Start counseling licensure process...
5. Prioritize Wellness
6. Pack away winter clothes & get out those beautiful spring colors
7. Get back to blogging.
8. TP project
9. Finish reading the New Testament by Easter
10. Finish Internship and complete graduate school!

3 comments:

  1. Hope your exam went well!! :) I need to get back to blogging too, I have been slacking big time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have quite a lot going on right now :) I hope your exam went well! 3 weeks till graduation - wow!! Soon a new chapter of life will start for you, can't wait to hear more about it :)
    I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!